Terms: A payment guarantee must be completed and returned to ONEinc before we will drop ship on your behalf. A non-refundable $250.00 deposit is required to open your account. $250.00 will be credited to your account and used to pay your first $250.00 worth of product(s). Daily interest will be charged on all balances past due at a rate equal to the maximum annual percentage rate (APR) allowable by U.S. Federal Law.
Minimum Order: There is no minimum order requirement for individual drop-shipped order, however you must commit to purchase a minimum of $250.00 worth of wholesale products in order to establish a wholesale account with ONEinc.
Dropship Fee: There is a $3.50 dropship fee per order/shipment.
Surcharge: Orders that do not adhere to ONEincís terms & conditions and/or drop-shipping procedures will incur a $5.00 per order processing surcharge.
Inactivity: Accounts from which ONEinc has received no orders for a consecutive period of six months will be closed and any remaining account credit will be forfeited to ONEinc as payment for administrative account set-up, maintenance and closure. A new application and deposit will be required to re-open an inactive account.
Shipping: F.O.B. Tampa, Florida or Las Vegas, Nevada via common carrier. ONEinc will not ship via any common carrier shipping account other than ONEincís account. ONEinc cannot ship to a post office box (PO Box or PMB) or military. ONEinc accepts no responsibility for lost packages shipped without a signature guarantee; you must agree to delivery without the recipientĎs signature unless you choose to pay for delivery signature service. If you do not choose delivery signature service on a parcel a signature waiver applies to all past, present and future shipments.
International Shipping: If you submit an order for international shipment, you agree to assume responsibility for any customs, brokerage, foreign taxes, duties, or return shipping fees that your customer fails to pay.
Tracking Orders: Tracking information is available for most orders when we initiate shipment. Shipment initiation typically takes place between 4pm and 8pm, Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
Returns: ONEinc accepts returns only within 30 days after shipment delivery. Only approved returns are accepted. Buyer must obtain an authorized return authorization (RA) number from ONEinc via the ticket system. Return shipments must display the return authorization (RA) number clearly on the shipping carton just below the shipping label. Returns without a properly displayed RA# will be rejected. The buyer is responsible for return shipping expenses as well as all other shipping expenses under all circumstances.
All returned non-defective merchandise must be in original purchase condition, unused with the original packaging intact and include the original packing slip to be eligible for credit. All returns that are eligible for credit are subject to a 20% restocking fee. ONEinc will issue credit upon approval of returned merchandise. ONEinc will not issue credit for unpaid merchandise. ONEinc will not issue credit for returned merchandise damaged in shipment. ONEinc will not issue call tags for returns. ONEinc does not accept returns for any costume or costume accessory item. ONEinc will issue a credit to your ONEinc account for all eligible returns.
Credits: Credits to your account will be automatically applied to future product purchases. Credits are non-refundable and have no cash value.
Cancellations: There will be a $5.00 fee for all orders cancelled out of ONEincís purchase order interface if cancelled before payment is made. Cancellation of an order that has been paid for but has not left ONEinc's warehouse(s), will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee. This 20% cancellation fee covers the administrative, labor and material costs to cancel an order. The 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount paid for the product, and a credit will be issued to your account for the difference. If the order has already left the warehouse, then it is treated as a return (see the returns section for further information).
Inventory: ONEinc does not guarantee inventory in terms of in-stock status or restock dates. Inventory status information is estimated and may change without notice. Likewiseproduct prices, descriptions and designs may also change without notice.
Errors: Unless ONEinc is the cause of the error, ONEinc will charge merchants for shipping. Shipping errors include shipment refusal by you or your customer, incorrect address, address change and failed delivery. Shipping error charges include return shipping costs, address change/correction charges and any costs for reshipment. A $10 fee applies for all label corrections or re-routing requests, whether successful or not.
Shipping Damage: ONEinc will not cover items damaged by the shipping carrier, however we will assist in the claims process provided the merchant agrees to and follows all of the following procedures:
- For items shipped via "non-freight" service such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, or other carrier:
- The recipient must call the appropriate shipping carrier as indicated on the shipping label; DHL at 1-800-Call-DHL, FedEx at 1-800-GoFedEx or UPS at 1-800-PickUPS. The recipient must give the shipping carrier the tracking number(s) on the shipping label and request a pick-up because the item(s) was damaged during shipping. This first step must be completed within 3 business days of the shipment's delivery.
- After DHL, FedEx or UPS picks up the damaged shipment notify ONEinc of the situation online at www.ONEllc.biz via ONEincís Ticket System. Include the shipmentís tracking number, ONEincís invoice/receipt number and your purchase order number as well as a description of the shipping damage, the claim number provided by the carrier and the date of the pickup from your customer.
- ONEinc will issue a credit to the merchantís account after reimbursement has been received by ONEinc. This process can be timely and may take 2 to 3 weeks or more. ONEinc will not issue credit for an order unless the carrier approves and pays the claim. It is the merchantís responsibility to enter an order into the ONEinc Order System to ship the replacement merchandise to the recipient, if required.
- For items shipped via freight service such as FedEx Freight, UPS Freight, Watkins, or other common freight carrier:
- The shipment's recipient must receive the shipment in person and must inspect the shipment when delivered. Damage to boxes or cartons is not indicative of item damage.
- The recipient must notify the freight delivery driver of the shipping damage, request damage documentation and refuse the damaged shipment at the time of delivery.
- ONEinc will issue credit to the merchant after reimbursement has been received by ONEinc. This process can be timely and may take a few months or more. ONEinc will not issue credit for an order unless the freight carrier approves and pays the claim. It is the merchantís responsibility to enter an order into the ONEinc Order System to ship the replacement merchandise to the recipient, if required.
ONEinc warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 30 days from the date the shipment date unless otherwise noted. ONEinc will replace any item returned to us within the parameters of this policy and found to be defective. All returned warranty-issue merchandise must be properly packaged for a safe return shipment, must be in original purchase condition with the original packaging intact, must include the original receipt/invoice/packing slip and must include an explanation of all problems. ONEinc will not refund, credit or cover shipping expenses for warranty item returns or warranty item replacements under any circumstances.
Specific items may have differing warranties; see the item's description for details. ONEinc is not liable for misuse of its products. This warranty does not cover damage due to abuse, neglect, alteration, failure to follow instructions, shipping damage or damaged packaging. ONE NET ENTERPRISES, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ONEinc does not warranty costume products, costume accessories, shoes, lingerie, or any other clothing/wearable item. All sales of costume products, costume accessories, shoes, lingerie, or any other clothing/wearable item(s) are final and not eligible for return under any circumstance(s).
These policies, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. The responsibility to remain familiar with ONEincís policies, terms and conditions is yours. Please check www.ONEllc.biz periodically for updates, changes and revisions to our policies, terms and conditions.